Thank You For Your Interest In Contributing To TechRevolve.
You Can Contribute An Article & Become A Regular Contributor At TechRevolve.
Anyone, Of Any Age, From Any Location Can Submit An Original Post (Not Previously Published Anywhere Else).
What Can You Write About?
- Operating Systems (How To’s & Tips – Windows, MacOS, Android & iOS)
- Blogging (Blogging Tips, Blogging Tools, and Blog Marketing)
- Blogger/WordPress (WordPress Themes & Plugins, Tutorials, How To’s & Security)
- Google AdSense (About Improving Ads & Earnings)
- Google Analytics (About Website Traffic, Ranking, Analysis & Statistics)
- Google Search Console (Webmasters)
- Social Media (About Various Social Networking Sites)
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Social Media Optimization (SMO)
- Social Media Marketing (SMM)
- Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
- Digital Marketing (Promoting Products Or Brands Digitally)
- Online Marketing (Marketing Products Or Services Online)
- Content Marketing (Creating & Distributing Valuable Content)
- Affiliate Marketing (Promoting Products & Services, Sales & Earning)
- InBound Marketing (Drawing Customers To Products & Services)
- Email Marketing (Email Marketing Tools, Techniques & Tips)
- E-Commerce (Buying & Selling Of Products, Goods & Services)
- Advertisements (About Various Ad Types & Techniques – CPA, CPC, CPL, CPM, CPS, CPT, CPV, CTR, PPC, PPV)
- Reviews (Ads Reviews, Domain/Hosting/Email Reviews, Any Other Product/Service Reviews)
- Entrepreneurship (Running An Online Business)
- Making Money Online (Tips & Ideas)
- Art Of Living & Lifestyle (Motivational & Inspirational Topics)
What Will You Get In Return?
- A Custom Author Card For Your Profile (With Your Name, Picture, Bio, Website/Blog, Social Networks)
- Social Media Exposure & Promotion
- Increase Traffic To Your Website/Blog
- Build Your Brand/Business
- Quality Links/Backlinks
1. Be Original: This means your post/article has not been previously published anywhere, including your own blog/website. The content must be original and cannot be republished elsewhere on the web.
2. Article Quality: Articles should be unique & should cover the topic in detail.
3. Article Length: Length doesn’t matter, whether it takes 500 or 5,000 words.
4. Credits: TechRevolve respects individual work and if your idea is derivative of someone else’s work, feel free to give them credit. The same goes for images that you use on your post. Please give credit where credit is needed. If you use an image or quote text from another source, always give full credit with a hyperlink.
5. Images: Images speak a thousand words. Add images to convey your message. Include screenshots with your articles and include a caption with image (if needed). For example, if you are writing tutorials, take a screenshot.
6. Self-Promotion: We allow genuine contribution and don’t allow any backlinks or anything of that sort. But, you will get a chance to build a brand for yourself by contributing a post/article to TechRevolve.
7. Copyright: We respect everyone’s work. In case, we find out that you have copied a post from somewhere else, you will get an instant ban and immediate removal of all your blog posts and profile from TechRevolve. Also, by submitting a post to TechRevolve, you give us Copyright ownership of the post. This helps us to deal with any DMCA related issues.
8. Comments: Comments are the conversations about your published article. Answer any queries related to your article via the comments. This will give you more exposure and help out your readers.
Here Are Some Of Our Recommendations:
- A relevant and insightful quote at the start of a story is a great way to grab attention and can help with promotion on social media networks.
- As far as possible, write evergreen content.
- A question for readers at the end of your story is a great way to encourage comments.
- Connect your email address with Gravatar, so that a picture shows in the Bio at the end of the post/article. You can also include your picture when you email us with your submission.
- Promote and share your story with your network & social sites.
A Few More Things To Keep In Mind:
- You can have a maximum of 2 self-serving links. One to your site (nofollow link) and the other to any social media channel in the author bio. You are free to link to other quality resources to add value to the article. But please refrain from excessive linking. In general, it’s best to keep the link count around 5.
- Outgoing links must be relevant to our blog. For examples, linking to digital marketing agencies, dating sites, other services related sites etc. aren’t allowed.
- You may be asked to revise to make your post/article stronger or clearer, and your proposed title may be changed before the post/article goes live.
- Your post/article may be edited prior to publishing for clarity, grammar, and overall style.
- If there are any major changes made, you will be asked to review and approve it first.
- Once published on our blog you cannot publish it anywhere else, including your own blog/website.
- As a guest blogger/contributor, you won’t be paid for your contributions. But, this opportunity can help get more exposure for your blog/website or your brand on the Internet.
Submit Your Details:
If you wish to be a Guest Blogger/Contributor at our blog, then you can submit your contact details via the form below :
Make sure that your subject line is “Request For Guest Blogging”.