Thank You For Your Interest In Contributing To TechRevolve.
You Can Contribute An Article & Become A Regular Contributor At TechRevolve.
Anyone, Of Any Age, From Any Location Can Submit An Original Post (Not Previously Published Anywhere Else).
What Can You Write About ?
Topics That We Accept :
- Technology (News & Updates)
- Internet (About World)
- Operating Systems (Windows, MacOS, Android & iOS)
- Blogging (Blogging Tips, Blogging Tools, and Blog Marketing)
- Blogger/WordPress (WordPress Themes & Plugins, Tutorials, How To’s & Security)
- Google AdSense (About Improving Ads & Earnings)
- Google Analytics (About Website Traffic, Ranking, Analysis & Statistics)
- Google Search Console (Webmasters)
- Social Media (About Various Social Networking Sites)
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Social Media Optimization (SMO)
- Social Media Marketing (SMM)
- Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
- Digital Marketing (Promoting Products Or Brands Digitally)
- Online Marketing (Marketing Products Or Services Online)
- Content Marketing (Creating & Distributing Valuable Content)
- Affiliate Marketing (Promoting Products & Services, Sales & Earning)
- InBound Marketing (Drawing Customers To Products & Services)
- Email Marketing (Email Marketing Tools, Techniques & Tips)
- E-Commerce (Buying & Selling Of Products, Goods & Services)
- Advertisements (About Various Ad Types & Techniques – CPA, CPC, CPL, CPM, CPS, CPT, CPV, CTR, PPC, PPV)
- Reviews (Ads Reviews, Domain/Hosting/Email Reviews, Any Other Product/Service Reviews)
- Entrepreneurship (Running An Online Business)
- Making Money Online (Tips & Ideas)
- Art Of Living & Lifestyle (Motivational & Inspirational Topics)
What Will You Get In Return ?
Benefits You Will Get :
- A Custom Author Card For Your Profile (With Your Name, Picture, Bio, Website/Blog, Social Networks)
- Get Your Profile Featured On Our Contributors/Authors Page
- Interact With Like-Minded People
- Online Presence
- Social Media Exposure
- Social Media Promotion
- Connect With Bloggers Around The World
- Increase Traffic To Your Website/Blog
- Increase Subscribers
- Build Your Brand/Business
- Quality Links/Backlinks
1. Be Original : This means your Post/Article has not been previously published anywhere, including your own Blog/Website. The content must be original and cannot be republished elsewhere on the web.
2. Article Quality : Articles should be unique & should cover the topic in detail.
3. Article Length : Length doesn’t matter, whether it takes 500 or 5,000 words.
4. Credits : TechRevolve respects individual work and if your idea is derivative of someone else’s work, feel free to give them credit. The same goes for images that you use on your post. Please give credit where credit is needed. If you use an image or quote text from another source, always give full credit with a hyperlink.
5. Screenshot + Video : Images speak a thousand words. Add images to convey your message. Include screenshots with your articles and include a caption with image (if needed). For Example, If you are writing tutorials, take a screenshot.
Also, If you are a video blogger, you can submit your video to TechRevolve’s YouTube Channel. Just create a video, drop us an Email, and we will tell you how to submit videos.
6. Self-Promotion : We allow genuine contribution and don’t allow any backlinks or anything of that sort. But you will get a chance to build a brand for yourself by contributing a Post/Article to TechRevolve.
7. Copyright : We respect everyone’s work. In case, we find out that you have copied a post from somewhere else, you will get an instant ban and immediate removal of all your blog posts and profile from TechRevolve. Also, by submitting a post to TechRevolve, you give us Copyright ownership of the post. This helps us to deal with any DMCA related issues.
8. Comments : Comments are the conversations about your published article. Answer any queries related to your article via the comments. This will give you more exposure and help out your readers.
Here Are Some Of Our Recommendations :
- A relevant and insightful quote at the start of a story is a great way to grab attention and can help with promotion on Social Media Networks
- As far as possible, write Evergreen Content
- A question for readers at the end of your story is a great way to encourage Comments
- Connect your Email address with Gravatar, so that a picture shows in the Bio at the end of the Post/Article. You can also include your Picture when you Email Us with your submission.
- Promote and Share your story with your Network & Social Sites.
A Few More Things To Keep In Mind :
- You may be asked to revise to make your Post/Article stronger or clearer, and your proposed Title may be changed before the Post/Article goes live.
- Your Article(s) may be edited prior to publishing for clarity, grammar, and overall style.
If there are any major changes made, you will be asked to Review and Approve it first.
Contribute Your Post/Article To TechRevolve
If you have read and understood all of the Important Guidelines mentioned above, you can submit your article directly from the WordPress Dashboard. You can head over to the Registration Page & Create An Account. You can also Register & Sign In Into your WordPress Contributor Account Dashboard from our Website. From there, you can submit your Article or Post.
Important Note :
- Please Note That Guest Blogging Is Free.
- As a Guest Blogger/Contributor, you won’t be Paid for your Contributions.
- But, this opportunity can help get more exposure for your Blog/Website or your Brand on the Internet.
- All Guest Posts/Articles will include a brief Bio of the Author and a link to his or her Blog/Website for some extra publicity.
Submit Your Contact Details :
If you wish to be a Guest Blogger/Contributor at our Blog, then you can Submit your Contact Details via the Form Below :
Make sure that your Subject Line is “Request For Guest Blogging“.
You can also Mail us your Contact Details directly at : firstname.lastname@example.org
We’ll get back to you within 24 Hours.
Got Any Questions ?
If You Have Any Questions, Feel Free To Contact Us.